Monday, August 30, 2010

Trash to treasure

I love a good deal. Mike and I stopped by the Goodwill store near our house on Saturday morning. So glad we did. We found some great deals. I knew when I saw this dresser I liked it but when I saw the $10.95 price tag I liked it ever more. A little paint and new hardware and it is ready for the master bedroom.

The dresser has great detail so I thought it would look great in white. I was right ;) The top 2 drawers are angled and the legs are great!

Before:

After:

2 comments:

{katrina} said...

Wow! That turned out great! I need to stop by the Goodwill one of these days! I am in search of a tall dresser. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing. And I'm jealous of your bargain, that same dresser would have cost like $100 at my outrageous goodwill!