Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dinning room lighting

It has been a while, a very long while. We haven't done much to the house recently but we are about to embark on a few things so hopefully I will have more updates than just the 2 I am going to post about today. I promise to try harder!
Our dinning room is on the back of our house with a sliding glass door. It faces west. It gets real hot while the sun is setting aka dinner time most nights. I have wanted to put a ceiling fan in there for a while so we finally did it!

This is what the fixture looked like before. I like this fixture so we moved it to the entry way.

And this is the after. Mike had to get a little creative putting it up as the fan bracket didn't line up the way it should. But he is handy and figured it out =]
It matches the one in the living room but only has 3 lights instead of 4. It is keeping the dinning room nice and cool now!

No comments: