Thursday, August 5, 2010

Different kind of picture frame

Our master bedroom is very bare. We have furniture and a wall art but other than that it is pretty bare. It is also huge so covering the walls is a task. I saw this idea in the Pottery Barn catalog some time back and I thought it was a great idea for over our bed.
Here is the space above our bed before:That is a window in the middle.

Here is what I used to create this "picture frame" All from Wal-Mart and all for under $10. Two silver command hooks (I love these things!), clothespins and 1 inch ribbon (mine is brown)

I stuck the hooks up as evenly as possible then tied one end of the ribbon on one hook and draped it across to the other.


I think used the clothespins to attached pictures from our wedding and vacation last year. Our love letters from Valentine's day are up there too, mushy I know!

I love this idea because you can change things up easy and quick.

No comments: