Monday, December 1, 2008

Our house is famous!

Our local paper publishes recently sold houses on the front of Sunday's real estate section and they include one photo of a recently sold house. Well this past Sunday our house was in the list and also was the front page photo! I am so proud of our house. There are leaves all over the yard but I think it looks fally.



Here is the link (I hope it works):

http://www.bakersfield.com/hourly_news/story/623175.html



I have not had pictures of our recent improvements because we have lost oh I mean mis-placed our camera. I think our cat stole it and hid it somewhere. I will hopefully find it soon.



We put up Christmas lights yesterday. They look awesome.

1 comment:

Bridgit said...

Your house is going to be the next addition to the "Map of the Stars Houses".....congrats!