Monday, December 8, 2008

My husband is so handy!

Seems like we haven't worked on the house is a while but that was not the case this weekend. Last weekend we out out Christmas tree up and put lights up outside, those pictures are coming soon. This weekend we went on a lighting rampage. Lighting is one of the less expensive ways to change the look of a room. We have no replaced all the lighting in the house to updated fixtures, yay us! I don't have before pictures, I know boo, but here is what we have been working on.


New hall lights. So much better than the old gold ones. We bought these in packs of 2 and put one in the laundry room and my walk in closet.

We replaced the entry way fixture a few weeks ago but I didn't get a picture until now. I love this light fixture. We put these ceiling fans in both the guest bedroom and craft room. I heart ceiling fans.We also hung some shelves. Mike hates these shelves. I must admit they are a pain in the butt to hang but they look awesome. We got them at Ikea when we lived in our apartment. Super cheap but nice looking at the same time. I need more dust collectors on the top shelve. I will find some soon I am sure.
My mom gave use this awesome candle/wall thingy. She feels it was meant to be on my fireplace instead of waiting for a place in her house. I love it so I gladly took it! I also got the cream colored B at TJ Maxx on clearance for $8, I love bargains. Those are our Christmas stockings and little Sadie's too.

3 comments:

Bridgit said...

Lookin' good Bailey!

{katrina} said...

Your mom has awesome taste! I love that candle thingy on your fireplace! Oh, and The Bailey Family sign! How awesome! hehe

Unknown said...

Congratulations Guys!
Wow.. a house!!

-This is peter micu by the way.