Sunday, March 22, 2009

1 year anniversary

A year ago today I became Mrs. Bailey. By far the happiest day of my life to date. My first year as a wife flew by but was really exciting. We got married in March, bought a house is October, and welcomed a new member to our family, Sadie the cat.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from our big day!
This is us cutting our cake. Everyone loved the cake and with good reason. It was awesome. Our baker, Stephanie from Gimme Some Sugar, made us a 6 inch cake for our anniversary instead of having to eat some gross year old frozen cake. Mike wanted cinnamon and it was a good choice. Very tasty!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Awww congrats Bailey family!

We got a fresh cake for our anniversary too, mostly because Brian convinced me that we should eat our cake for our 1 month anniversary.

Christine said...

Happy 1st anniversary to you both! It was a beautiful wedding, and it feels like it was just yesterday. I am stil oh so happy for you both. It makes me so happy Rhonda, that Mike has someone so special to spend the rest of his days with. You both are so lucky to have found one another. Cheers to you both! Love you, Christine