Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good Deals!

I love a good deal and I love to show them off even more!
I got these pillows on clearance at Target for $13 and $17 for the silk one. They look great on the dark brown couch. I love them!

I have had my eye on this wall hanging for our bedroom for a while. I found it at JC Penny for $140. I would NEVER pay that much for well anything. I saw it was one sale for half price last week but $70 is still too much for me. But then I see it is part of the early bird sale on Saturday morning. So my mom and I got up early and headed to the sale. I got the picture half off plus another 15% off PLUS I had a coupon for $15 off. I also got a bathroom rug so the price of the picture was $48. I am so proud of my bargain hunting skills! Mike hung it today and it looks awesome!

No comments: